Your privacy on Arrkgroup.com
The main purpose of the website is to be a resource to provide you with information about Arrk Group and its services. Arrk Group is committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so, and we want you to feel secure when using this website.
The following provides an overview of how Arrk Group protects your privacy during your visit.
What information does Arrk gather?
Information is gathered in two ways:
- Indirectly and anonymously, e.g. through the site’s technology such as cookies
- Directly, e.g. when you provide contact details or other information.
How does Arrk use this information?
Arrk uses this information in the following ways:
- To contact you with regard to your initial enquiry.
- In a non-identifiable way for analysis, for example to evaluate which pages are viewed most often.
What choices can you make about your privacy?
You can make choices regarding this in the following ways:
- You can turn off cookies on your browser
- You can choose not to use the enquiry form on the Contact page.
Will Arrk share this with third parties?
As a global organisation, data we collect may be transferred internationally throughout Arrk’s organisation. It will not be shared outside of Arrk Group.
Do we give you access to your information?
You have the right to know if we hold information about you and, if we do, to have access to that information and require it to be corrected if it is incorrect.
If you have any further questions or want to get in touch with Arrk Group, please contact us.