Technical Lead- Java / Python
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Understand projects requirements and communicate with the team.
- Create a schedule plan for the work with team
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure technical implementation is in line with business goal.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analysing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- 8+ years hands on development experience with the languages like Java,Python or similar.
- Strong knowledge of cloud like AWS, Azure or similar.
- Hands on experience on setup CI/CD pipeline using tools like Jenkins, AWS Pipeline or similar.
- Should be able to setup and manage DevOps project.
- Should be able to create secure and low latency micro services architecture.
- Person should be with learning mind-set and technology agnostic.
- Proficient with Unix/Linux eco system.
- Proficient with Docker containerisation or similar.
- Should be able to setup Container orchestration.
- Flask/Spring Boot
- New Relic/Apps Dynamics
Technical Lead Non-technical skill:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and scrum process.
Share your resume with email@example.com.