Advances in mobile technology are now providing opportunities for organisations to connect more people into enterprise wide applications. Faster wireless networks, broader coverage, increasingly powerful devices, different input technologies and state-of-the-art development tools have all contributed to the mobile revolution currently in progress.
Arrk Group is actively involved in developing and supporting practical mobile solutions which enable remote field workers, suppliers, customers and other ‘on the move’ users to be able to participate in automated business processes.
Examples of these mobile applications include:
- Custom mobile applications for a mobile workforce
- Secure data services for emergency services
- Integration within legacy applications with a mobile interface
- Mobile commerce and payment solutions
- Mobile phone content delivery and aggregation
- SMS/MMS based messaging applications
- GPS integration/tracking Services
- Location based services
Arrk has specialist knowledge in mobile application development on many platforms and can deliver:
- Mobile applications opportunity review: where best to use mobile applications to deliver you the greatest business benefit.
- Architecture design/review: helping you design the best architecture to meet your needs.
- Full development lifecycle: from requirements through to deployment, we can develop flexible parameter driven frameworks, reducing the long term cost of ownership.
- Mobile troubleshooting: helping you to identify and fix problems with mobile applications.