Digitised solution for Sustainable Infra Development
With more than 6 decades of experience in unlocking private investment, creating markets and opportunities, they operate across the globe in almost all countries.
Over the past decade, they have developed and maintained new markets and asset classes to achieve their climate ambitions and support their clients in their own green transitions, one such initiative is the recent completion of this web platform, a platform designed to harness insights from advanced green practices around the world to show what these mean for a city based on local context compared to others.
Whilst customer has the financial and green domain expertise, they needed a technology partner to help them realise their vision in the form of a new digital platform. Platform is a new concept and customer wanted to get their idea to market as rapidly and as efficiently as possible, speed to market was hugely important for customer which is why they turned to and relied on Arrk to help them achieve that.
Speed to Market
Transforming to Greener Infrastructure
- Deliver the project on-time
- Deliver the project on-budget
- Deliver a high-quality outcome
Using Arrk’s proven project methods, the customer’s goals were achieved despite all aspects, especially time to market, were deliberately set ambitiously.
Arrk’s proven methods
On Time delivery
High Quality outcome
- The project was initiated with an intensive requirement gathering exercise. Whilst all the requirements were not fully defined at the end of this stage, there was enough to initiate the development stage, any outstanding requirements were agreed through the course of the remainder of the project
- Over a 15-week period, from initiation to live, a team of 6 Arrkitects worked closely with the customer to deliver the web platform. This team (India based) worked remote with USA based customer with great success
- Additional challenges were thrown at Arrk due to COVID-19 which meant the Arrk team were also remote from each other working form their own homes
- Extremely close contact with the customer, constant / regular communication, and reviews of the work as it was being completed ensured there were no surprises
Intensive Requirement Gathering
15 weeks period
COVID 19 challenges
Strong Team Collaboration
It was delivered before time and within the budget.