Wednesday 16th May 2018 | Time: 3pm | Duration: 30 minutes
EmbArrk™ is a structured yet flexible framework which helps organisations to rapidly scope an IT development project or program, it is Arrk’s innovative approach to project discovery.
Run by highly skilled and experienced Arrk Group consultants, the aim of any EmbArrk™ session is to generate a shared understanding of the project vision in an engaging, innovative, iterative and interactive manner. By utilising a flexible framework, all EmbArrk™ engagements are unique to the organisation and project.
Join us on the 16th May 2018 at 3pm as we take you through our EmbArrk™ journey, helping you rapidly define and scope your IT development project or program, bringing focus and direction to your digital initiative.
Why sign up?
- Learn more about Arrk’s innovative EmbArrk project discovery methodology
- What a good project discovery looks, feels and smells like
- What traps to avoid for the under prepared
- Discover why project discovery is important for the future success of the project
- Q&A session to ask your questions around project discovery