Wednesday 24th January 2018 | 8.30AM – 12.00PM GMT | 196 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WF
Join us in central Manchester for an interactive morning looking at the vast opportunity GDPR represents for financial services organisations.
Cutting through the negativity and scaremongering surrounding the regulations’ non-compliance implications, the session aims to educate and inform how organisations can not only roadmap their progress towards compliance but also use the regulations to improve and enhance how personal data is stored and managed, and how these enhancements lead to significant opportunities.
Given the volume of sensitive and personal data your workplace regularly collects, you have to ask yourself, how ready is your organisation?
This event will give you access to professional advice, it is your chance to partake in hot topic discussions, as well as ask any questions you may have.
Please note this event has now passed. If you would like to find out more about our future events please complete the form below and we will be in touch.
Register Your Interest
|08.30 - 09.15||Registration + Breakfast|
|09.15 - 09.45||Kevin Brown - FS Lead - Arrk Group
- The importance of data in the age of the customer
- Looking beyond achieving a Customer 360 and Know Your Customer (KYC) strategy
- The opportunity to uncover new streams of revenue and reinvigorate existing ones
- Thriving in a competitive landscape built on trust
|09.45 - 10.00||Interactive Session|
|10.00 - 10.30||John Carter - Principal Consultant - Arrk Group
- An Overview of GDPR
|10.30 - 10.45||Refreshments + Networking|
|10.45 - 11.15||John Carter - Principal Consultant - Arrk Group
- Challenges and opportunities the GDPR presents
- Arrk’s GDPR Maturity Model and our 5-pillar approach to GDPR compliance
- Specific challenges for legacy systems and shadow IT
- Why compliance must continue past May 2018
|11.15 - 11.45||Interactive Session +Q&A|
|11.45 - 12.00||Refreshments + Networking|
Download our essential GDPR Knowledge Pack