Delivering service excellence and delighting our Customers is Arrk Group’s number one goal and by focusing on our customers’ needs we believe that success in other areas follows.
A desire to constantly exceed our Customers’ expectations underlies all of Arrk’s decision-making processes. We are constantly seeking new ways in which we can increase the value of Arrk’s proposition to our Customers.
We have structured processes for monitoring customer delight including regular surveys of our performance against our Customer Charter and other key performance indicators. Our Customer Charter commitments are a cornerstone of our culture that we take very seriously and believe they make a big difference in delivering results:
- We will provide solutions and not just problems: This means that we will endeavour to anticipate any problems early and will always propose creative solutions and ways forward.
- We will set realistic expectations and if there is bad news to give we will give it early: Systems development projects are complex and, although not inevitable, things sometimes go wrong. When we believe that there is a significant risk of this happening we will keep you fully informed.
- Communication will be regular and open: We will provide regular written weekly and monthly updates on the progress of your project.
- We will honour our promises: This means that we will not make promises we do not believe we can achieve, and when they are made accept full accountability for delivering to them.
- We will always act with integrity: Trust is at the heart of any successful relationship, and it takes only a minute to lose. Therefore we will always act with the highest levels of integrity, no matter what the situation.
- We will listen to your feedback and act on it. This means regularly seeking out feedback and then using this to improve our processes.