EmbArrk™ is a structured yet flexible framework which helps organisations to rapidly scope an IT development project or program and brings focus and direction to any new digital initiative. Ideal for projects where no hard specification exists and run as a workshop, EmbArrk™ is held at a location preferable to the customer and can cover a period of one to four weeks, depending on size and complexity.
Run by highly skilled and experienced Arrk Group employees, the aim of any EmbArrk™ session is to generate a shared understanding of the project vision in an engaging, innovative, iterative and interactive manner. By utilising a flexible framework, all EmbArrk™ engagements are unique to the organisation and project.
The EmbArrk™ Way
Customer stakeholders and Arrk Group team participate in consensual project scoping sessions, this close collaboration results in looking in detail at project management, technical analysis, product analysis and business analysis.
While all EmbArrk™ engagements are unique to that organisation and project, we bring a tried and trusted methodology which is split into the following four sections.
- Sharpens organisational focus on IT development projects.
- Maximise business value focused sessions
- Provides rapid understand and confirmation of organisation’s problems and looks to establish user requirements to allow group brainstorming sessions to build consensus.
- Close collaboration with Arrk Group experts, therefore bringing external expertise into the organisation.
- Depending on the scope of the project the EmbArrk™ workshop can encompass the creation of custom, systematic solution roadmap, comprising business case, user stories, technical design, wireframes and provisional release plan.
- Helps generate a shared vision and reach stakeholder consensus
An EmbArrk™ session can benefit any organisation which is looking to deliver a digital project yet lacks direction and consensus. These workshops are designed and run to engage with all project stakeholders to build consensus on a given digital project, the workshop involves typically the following members:
|Project Sponsor||Project Manager|
|Project Manager||Business Analyst|
|Departmental subject matter expert||Usability Analyst|
|Technical Specialists||Technical Specialists|
|Relevant Stakeholders||Sales & Marketing Executive|
IT Development Workshop Outcomes
Typical outcomes from an EmbArrk™ IT development project workshop can include:
- Definition of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and subsequent, iterative release plan.
- Interactive prototypes.
- Technical proof of concept.
- Estimated and prioritised business requirements in order to cost and shape an IT development project to deliver business value.
- A high level release plan, a ‘road map’, user stories, visual prototypes, etc.
The exact direction and outcomes from each EmbArrk™ engagement will be agreed as part of the pre-EmbArrk™ planning.
If you want to know more about EmbArrk™ and how it can help your organisation achieve its digitisation goals, call the Arrk Group team today.Download the service overview pdf